2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale20 Braemar Close, Coventry, CV2
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat
- Ideal investment opportunity
- 99 year lease from 1962
- In need of some redecoration
- Within 1 mile of Walsgrave Hospital
- Energy rating D
AUCTION - SOLD AT AUCTION FOR £50,000
GUIDE PRICE: £50,000 to £60,000
2 bedroom ground floor flat in need of some redecoration. Ideal investment opportunity within 1 mile of Walsgrave University Hospital. Leasehold with 43 years remaining.
Kitchen: 9ft 11in x 9ft 8in
Lounge: 14ft 5in x 11ft 4in
Bedroom 1: 11ft 2in x 9ft 4in
Bedroom 2: 10ft x 6ft 4in
Communal grass areas
Leasehold with vacant possession
Term: 99 years from 1962
Ground rent: £10 p.a.
Service charge: £60 p.c.m.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference loveitts_1800000_404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Coventry - Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Loveitts, Coventry - Auctions on 02476 527789.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.