4 bedroom detached house for saleKempshott Lane, Basingstoke, RG22
- Chain free
- Property Built 2002
- Approx over 3000 sq ft
- Immaculate Throughout
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Plot approx 1/3 of an acre
- Off road parking approx 10 cars
- New front door November 2018
- Refitted kitchen/utility October 2018
- New boiler October 2018 / Hive system
EXPLORER - Offered to the market with no onward chain complications is this generously sized four bedroom detached family house built by a local builder in 2002. This wonderful property is over 3000 sq ft and offers all the necessary ingredients for modern day living. There are many unique selling points to this property, including planning for loft conversion, refitted bathrooms throughout, refitted kitchen/breakfast, approx 1/3 of an acre plot, and driveway parking for approx 10 cars.
The entrance hall is spacious with doors to all rooms, and stairs to first floor landing. There is a super cool front aspect cinema room, a formal study/office, generously sized lounge, and luxury conservatory. The massive refitted kitchen is well appointed, with separate utility room. The downstairs cloakroom completes the downstairs.
Upstairs the four bedrooms are exceptionally big, there is an ensuite facility to the master bedroom and separate family bathroom. The sizeable 1/3 of an acre plot offers off road driveway parking to the front for approx 10 cars, and the extensive rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with children's play area and large patio.
Basingstoke offers a comprehensive range of leisure, shopping, recreational and educational facilities, along with a mainline station with regular services to London Waterloo from about 45 minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13294027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Explorer, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.