2 bedroom terraced house for saleByerley Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Rear Enclosed Garden
- Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Walking Distance to Fratton Train Station
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Ideal First Time Purchase / Buy to Let Investment
- Must View
We are pleased to bring to the sales market this two bedroom mid-terrace house. Situated in Byerley Road, Fratton. Short walk to Fratton Train Station and a short walk to central Portsmouth and Southsea.
This property benefits from two good size bedrooms, two reception rooms, downstairs WC, upstairs family bathroom, rear enclosed garden, plastered and painted walls, and double glazing and gas central heating.
New damp proof course has been recently carried out to downstairs. Repainted throughout.
Ideal first time purchase or buy-to-let investment. Rental income per calendar month would fetch circa £750.00.
Parking is on the street with a permit.
No forward chain.
EPC AND FLOORPLAN TO FOLLOW TOMORROW.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69776045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7ByerleyRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime Lettings and Property Management, Cosham, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.