4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld School Mews, Shanklin
Sold by Us
- Converted Headmasters House
- Three Bedrooms
- Situated in a Unique Luxurious Development
- Full of Character & Charm
- Driveway Parking
- Private & Communal Gardens
- Chain Free
SUMMARY Formally the Headmasters House for the Gatten and Lake Primary School, the building has been converted in two charming semi-detached homes.
Retaining the character of the historic development founded in 1883, the property has been sympathetically refurbished to a high standard with traditional rolled top radiators and high skirting boards, hand painted kitchens and beautiful quality bathrooms.
The flexible accommodation is laid over two floors consisting of the large open plan kitchen/ diner/ lounge, utility room, four bedrooms plus the family bathroom plus separate wc.
The developers have spent a considerable amount of time and effort focusing on the detail taking full advantage of the original building's grand dimensions and classic architecture. All the new houses have unusually generous room heights and offer, space, luxury and heritage in one unique package.
Located only minutes away from the Cliff Path with direct access to the beach and the town centre, offering a wealth of local shops and amenities.
KITCHEN/ DINER 23' 00" x 18' 08" (7.01m x 5.69m)
LOUNGE 13' 00" x 11' 00" (3.96m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM 1 14' 02" x 12' 01" (4.32m x 3.68m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 09" x 11' 09" (3.89m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM 3 10' 11" x 7' 01" (3.33m x 2.16m)
BATHROOM 7' 06" x 5' 08" (2.29m x 1.73m)
UTILITY ROOM 5' 9" x 4' 0" (1.75m x 1.22m)
WC 6' 4" x 4' 0" (1.93m x 1.22m)
OUTSIDE Accessed via Howard Road, driveway parking is located to the front of the property. Garages by separate negotiation of £20,000. To the rear is a private garden plus the uniquely designed communal gardens.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.