2 bedroom maisonette for saleSt Frideswides Mission Hall, Poplar, E14
- A beautiful and unique property in converted mission church
- Two bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms
- Abundance of character including stained glass windows
- Large eat-in kitchen with fitted appliances
- Expansive reception room with ample space to entertain
- Additional study area and guest cloakroom
- Private entrance and off street parking
- Fantastic location close to Canary Wharf
This unique two bedroom apartment is set within a church conversion and boasts flexible living space over three floors, fantastic double-height ceilings and a wealth of stunning original features.
The property is well placed for enjoyment of the vibrant centre of Canary Wharf where a wealth of shops, cinemas, bars and resaurants can be found. Local transport includes All Saints DLR and Canary Wharf Jubilee and Elizabeth (Crossrail) stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69776210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1046163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.