4 bedroom detached house for saleMerryweather Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Walking distance to shops and schools
- Well presented through-out
- Updated kitchen and bathroom
- Flexible living
- Useful Family room from conversion of garage
- Landscaped rear garden with pond
- Off road parking for two cars
This well presented four bedroom detached family home with three reception area, is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location. Accommodation comprises living room with adjoining dining room, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Re-fitted cloakroom, master bedroom with ensuite and an updated family bathroom.
Situation Merryweather Close forms part of this sought after development situated off Nashgrove Lane. Built in the early 1990's there is an attractive mix of 3 and 4 bedroom houses arranged in pleasant cul-de- sacs off Waverley Way, which abuts a golf course and has many attractive countryside
walks on its doorstep.
Outside Outside the rear garden measures 37ft deep by 32ft wide and is enclosed by wooden fencing and mainly laid to lawn. There is a block paved patio to the rear of the house with raised shrubs borders and a pond. Space for a shed, gated side access with lighting. To the front of the house is parking for two cars. The garage has been converted to a family room.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4466546
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69776234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4466546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.