4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindhover Way, Gravesend, Kent
- Extended 4 bedroom semi detached house
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Upstairs bathroom and downstairs shower room
- Driveway to front and rear for off street parking
- Garage to rear
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Step over the threshold and into this extended family home and you will simply be amazed at the space on offer.
The kitchen/dining area is open plan to the family area, which is the perfect place to catch up with the children on their day's events, whilst preparing their tea. There is plenty of space for all the family to sit together on those rare special family gatherings too. In those summer months why not spill out into the garden, where you can rustle up a treat on the barbecue and catch up over a glass of wine, whilst you watch the little ones running around.
There is also a separate lounge if you fancy a bit of peace and quiet instead, where you can cosy up in front of the television and tune into the latest goings on in "soap land".
If you are impressed so far, then you will be pleased to know that upstairs will not disappoint either. The sheer size of the master bedroom certainly gives you the "wow" factor, and there is an en-suite, as well as the downstairs shower room which is sure to help with the morning rush.
What the Owner says:
We have heavily extended this house and almost doubled the size of the property in doing so.
When we viewed this property, we were immediately drawn to this house over others we had viewed as we could see the potential on offer. The off street parking available was the icing on the cake for us!
The property is ideally situated for the A2/M2, which is just a short drive away, where you can access all motorway networks. Alternatively, commuters can take advantage of the coach service into the City.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 25'0 into bay (7.63m) x 12'0 (3.66m) narrowing to 9'9 (2.97m)
- Family Area: 12'10 x 12'5 (3.91m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17'2 x 10'4 (5.24m x 3.15m)
- Utility Room: 8'7 x 4'3 (2.62m x 1.30m)
- Rear Lobby
- Shower Room: 7'6 x 7'3 (2.29m x 2.21m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'6 maximum x 12'4 (5.34m x 3.76m)
- En-Suite: 12'3 x 3'9 (3.74m x 1.14m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'9 into bay x 11'3 (4.50m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 9'10 (3.43m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'11 x 6'8 (2.72m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 5'5 (2.01m x 1.65m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage at the Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69784595.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11130117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.