1 bedroom apartment for sale3 Tidal Basin Road, Royal Victoria, London, E16
- Beautiful one double bed, complete with family bathroom and dressing room
- Located on the 8th floor with views over London
- Large wrap-around glass balcony with access via the bedroom and living area
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances by Siemens
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Unique opportunities for waterside leisure
- In close proximity to Excel, London City Airport and Emirates Cable Car
- Walking distance to DLR and Jubilee line station
This beautiful one double bedroom apartment comes complete with a bathroom and dressing room while being located on the 8th floor of this iconic tower.
There is also a spacious open plan living area and modern kitchen, large 75 sq ft balcony spanning the whole apartment, offering spectacular views of Royal Victoria Dock, and landscaped communal gardens. Close proximity to Excel and London City Airport. Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROD160004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.