1 bedroom apartment for sale3 Tidal Basin Road, Royal Victoria, E16
- 1 double bedroom, family bathroom and dressing room
- Rippling glass balcony with direct access via the bedrooms and living area
- Smart integrated appliances by Siemens
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Underfloor heating throughout
Beautifully designed one bedroom apartment available in this exciting new development. This property offers 691 sq ft of modern living space and is perfect for a professional couple.
The floor-to-ceiling windows and continuous balconies offer unparalleled views of Royal Victoria Dock and Essex
Underfloor heating, comfort cooling system and a fully integrated smart kitchen offer elegant living for the modern professional.
The apartment shares the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services.
Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROY170030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.