2 bedroom apartment for sale3 Tidal Basin Road, London, E16
- Two double bedroom, complete with ensuite bathrooms
- Located on the 17th floor with views of River Thames and O2 Arena
- Large wrap-around glass balcony with access via the bedrooms and living area
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances by Siemens
- Underfloor heating throughout and comfort cooling system
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Unique opportunities for waterside leisure
- In close proximity to Excel, London City Airport and Emirates Cable Car
- Walking distance to DLR and Jubilee line station
Gorgeous two double bedroom apartment with two en-suite bathrooms, located on the 17th floor of this iconic tower, with views over river and the O2 arena.
Strawberry Star are the primary agents for this exciting new development, located directly onsite. Please contact us at the Hoola marketing suite to find out more information.
CGI and show images are indicative of unit appearance following completion subject to availability and contract. All rights reserved.
Beautifully designed two bedroom apartment, complete with ensuite bathrooms
Floor-to-ceiling windows, with spacious 216 sq ft balcony with direct access via the bedrooms and living area
Underfloor heating throughout and comfort cooling system
The apartment shares the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services
Large bright living room, with gorgeous open-plan modern kitchen
Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport.
Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life.
Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach.
Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilities.
Transport Links include:
Minutes walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange
Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee line. Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
15 minutes journey by Emirates Airline Cable car from the O2 to the Excel.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROY170162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.