2 bedroom penthouse for saleJava House, 15 Botanic Square, London, E14
- 2 Bed Penthouse Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms
- Secure allocated parking
- Seperate Kitchen and Living Area
- 194 sq ft Private Terrace with Amazing Views
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- On Site Concierge
- Close to Canning Town Tube Station/DLR
AMAZING VIEWS! A stunning two bedroom, two bathroom PENTHOUSE APARTMENT in the popular new 'City Island' development. Benefiting from approximately 1207 sq ft of internal living space, split over 2 FLOORS, offering; two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, LARGE LIVING ROOM, separate dining area with OPEN PLAN kitchen. In addition there is a FANTASTIC 194 sq ft PRIVATE TERRACE with BREATH TAKING VIEWS of the o2 Arena, Canary Wharf and the River Thames.
All of the Island's residents are members of the exclusive City Island Art's Club. With membership comes access to a range of elegantly designed private facilities - there's a clubhouse, concierge, grocer's shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens.
Situated just moments away from Canning Town (Jubilee) Station & East India (DLR) Station, whilst the A13 & A2 arterial roads, connecting to the M25 are within close distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROY170557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.