3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarlton Road, Gosport
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- NEW WINDOWS & DOORS IN 2017
- NEW BOILER IN 2015
- SEPARATE LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- MUST VIEW HOUSE!!
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this wonderfully presented three bedroom semi-detached property which has undergone a course of refurbishment by the current owner. Homes in this area RARELY become available!!!
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this wonderfully presented three bedroom semi-detached property which has undergone a course of refurbishment by the current owner. The property benefits from new windows and doors throughout in 2017, a new boiler installed in 2015 which comes with a 7 year gurantee, all new guttering, facias and soffits installed February 2017, all new flooring on ground floor and new stair carpet installed in March 2017, Bespoke fitted blinds installed throughout in March 2017, House has cavity wall insulation and loft insulation, the list goes on...
To truly appreciate this lovely 1930's property, call us today on 02392 503 733 to arrange your viewing.
Composite door to front access, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.14m max x 3.76m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted window blind, radiator.
Dining Room 15' 9" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.80m max x 3.56m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC patio doors, fitted window blinds, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, UPVC door to garden, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 6" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.81m max x 3.81m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted window blinds, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.29m max x 3.51m max )
UPVC double glzed bay window to front elevation, fitted window blinds, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, electric blind, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear and side elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls, access to loft space.
To the front the garden is shingled with a pathway leading to the front door. To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn, mature trees and shrubs, wooden shed and a side gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69786602.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.