3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale75 Lakeside Rise, High Street, Askern, Doncaster, DN6 0BU
- Perfect location within the quiet village of Askern
- Access to local amenities including convenience shops
- Situated just 8 miles from Doncaster
- Great links to public transport
- Help to Buy scheme available
- LABC 10 year new build warranty
Property to comprise: lower ground floor with Lounge, WC and Store. Ground floor with Kitchen/Dining Room, WC, Bedroom and en suite. First floor with 2 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Situated just a quarter of a mile from Askern centre, you will have easy access for all of your local amenities including independent stores, supermarkets, pubs, cafes, restaurants, post office and additional high street shops.
There is a great choice of schools just a short walk away from your home including Askern Moss Road Infant School and Askern Spa Junior School. Campsmount Academy is just 1.5 miles away.
*PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOS AND IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY*
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shaun Mellor Property, Morley, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.