2 bedroom terraced house for saleEwart Place, Cawston
- Two Double Bedroom Modern Mews
- Kitchen With Built In Oven & Gas Hob
- Lounge With French Doors That Open Onto The Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- First Floor Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Also Available On A 70% Shared Ownership Basis at £126,000
- Energy Rating Band B
This modern two bedroom terraced home built by Messrs `Redrow Homes` in 2013 and has approximately 6 years left on the NHBC guarantee.
In brief the immaculate accommodation comprises entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and an opening to the kitchen with built in electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan. The kitchens outlook is an open view over the parking and a green area.
To the ground floor there is also a ground floor cloakroom and a spacious lounge with French doors that open onto the rear garden.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property benefits from upvc double glazing and gas central heating via a modern `IDEAL` combination boiler.
Externally there is a small front garden together with off road parking for one vehicle. The rear garden is westerly facing and enjoys the end of the days sun.
The property is situated in the sought after residential area of Cawston. Cawston is located to the south west of Rugby which provides home owners with easy access to the surrounding areas of Leamington and Coventry via the road and motorway networks to include the A45. Within Cawston there are a range of amenities to include sought after schooling and local shops and takeaways. Slighty further away is the Bilton Green with public houses and St Marks Church.
Kitchen - 9'2" (2.79m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C - 5'4" (1.63m) x 3'8" (1.12m)
Lounge - 12'10" (3.91m) x 12'7" (3.84m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One - 12'10" (3.91m) Max x 11'0" (3.35m)
Bedroom Two - 12'8" (3.86m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Family Bathroom - 6'5" (1.96m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
Allocated Off Road Parking
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Picklescott Homes, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.