1 bedroom flat for saleCarnarvon Road, London, E18
- Victorian character property
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Large living room and bedroom
- Private courtyard garden
- own front door
- Freehold - no hidden ground rent or service charges
Tenure: Share of Freehold
HouseSimple is delighted to present this characterful lower ground floor Victorian flat in the desirable Church End area of South Woodford. With a share of freehold, bright and spacious living room and private courtyard garden, this flat is minutes away from the shops, bars and restaurants of George Lane in one direction, and the leafy tranquility of Epping Forest in the other. Excellent transport links are available, with the central line underground station a 10 minute walk away, and immediate access by car to the North Circular or buses to Walthamstow and beyond.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69788966.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS87927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.