2 bedroom apartment for saleMoulsford Mews, Reading
- Communal entrance with stair or lift access
- Kitchen/dining/reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to master
- Fitted bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Secure underground parking
- Secure entry phone system
- Communal gardens having on site caretaker
Patrick Williams are delighted to offer to the market this stunning two bedroom apartment, which is beautifully presented throughout and viewing is the only way to fully appreciate this second floor apartment. The property occupies the end of the block sharing the rare privacy with just one other apartment and accommodation comprises entrance hall, stunning dual aspect, open plan kitchen/dining/reception room with Juliet balcony, spacious master bedroom with en-suite, further double bedroom, bathroom along with the advantage of gas central heating, double glazed windows throughout, secure underground parking, entry phone system, secure communal entrance hall with lift access, access to a private communal courtyard. This favoured and popular development has an on site caretaker and proactive residents association. Contact the vendor’s sole agents to avoid disappointment.
Public transport – 2 minute walk
Reading West railway station – 5-10 minute walk
Reading town centre – 15 – 20 minute walk
Secure communal front door provides access to…
Communal Entrance Hall - With lift or stairs access to second floor, private front door to..
Entrance Hall - With entry phone. two storage cupboards, Amtico flooring, doors to...
Kitchen/Dining/Reception Room - 7.04m x 3.53m (23'1" x 11'7") - A dual aspect room with Juliet balcony, Amtico flooring, radiator. Kitchen area comprises of stainless steel sink unit with cupboard below, further range of wall and base units, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, window to side.
Bedroom One - 4.85m x 2.49m (15'11" x 8'2") - A spacious master bedroom with built in double wardrobe, window to front, radiator, door to...
En-Suite - With double shower cubicle having shower off mains, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 3.73m x 2.44m (12'3" x 8') - With radiator, window to front.
Bathroom - Comprising of bath with shower off mains over, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
Outside - The property is set within communal grounds, which can only be accessed via the communal hall for the residents of Englefield House and the property benefits from one secure underground allocated parking space.
Leasehold Information - The vendor has informed us of the following:-
120 years remaining
Ground rent £400 a year
Service charge £2,000 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69791015.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27356514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Williams, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.