4 bedroom detached house for saleWildwood Court, Hawkhirst Road, Kenley, CR8 5DL
- Superbly presented 4 Bed Detached Home
- Double Garage & Driveway
- Fantastic Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Conservatory/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Modern First Floor Bathroom
- Quiet-cul-de-sac Location
- Gardens to 3 sides of the property
This Detached 4 Bedroom Home enjoys a quiet, tucked away location in a small cu-de-sac, within walking distance of Kenley Station. The property is excellently presented throughout to include a great sized Kitchen/Breakfast room with integrated appliances, delightful Lounge with doors opening to Rear Garden, Conservatory/Dining room, 4 good sized bedrooms, modern bathroom and additional ground floor shower room/w.c. Externally the property has ample garden space to include lawn, large paved area with Summer House which has heating making this ideal as a Home Office/Childrens Den, ample parking and Double Garage. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This small cul-de-sac is located off Hawkhirst Road which is found off Valley Road. Within walking distance is Kenley Station providing access to Purley & East Croydon. The property is also well positioned for those looking to be close to woodland with Kenley Common on your doorstep. Cateraham Town Centre is also within close proximity offering an array of shops, banks, restaurants and retail outlets.
* 4 Good Sized Bedrooms * Delightful Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with appliances * Conservatory/Dining Room with access to Garden * Ground Floor Shower Room/W.C * Lounge accessing Rear Garden * Large Double Garage * Ample Parking * Delightful Gardens with heated Summer House
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.