3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanterbury Road, Westgate-On-Sea
- Unique Property In A Gated Development
- Scope For A Multitude Of Buyers
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Garages
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPACIOUS, BRIGHT AND DIFFERENT?
Miles and Barr are delighted to be offering this unique opportunity to the market. Originally designed and built by the reputable local building company Coolgrade Ltd, this characterful property offers scope for a multitude of uses and as such, in our opinion any buyer would be hard pushed to find such a versatile freehold property elsewhere.
The current accommodation is arranged as three spacious garages measuring approximately 24' x 15' each with double doors to the front, and a spacious three bedroom apartment measuring in excess of 1000 square feet above. There is off-street parking for two cars and the apartment boasts its own separate entrance. The vendor has assured us that the garages are divided by non-load bearing walls and could be reconfigured as a large open plan space with ease. Hence,
- if you are a car enthusiast and need ample secure parking and accommodation call us for a viewing!
- if you need a property with a large open plan ground floor space (perhaps an art studio or workshop) without compromising your standard of living call us for a viewing!
- if you need a large family home that you can put your own stamp on and have aspirations to design your own accommodation by redeveloping the ground floor into a large living space of your own creation call us for a viewing!
The picture is really completed by the fact that this home is conveniently located and set with a private gated development within easy reach of a number of local schools, shops and amenities.
To avoid disappointment and to fully appreciate all on offer call Miles and Barr on 01843 836655 to arrange an immediate viewing!
Westgate is regarded by some as a well-kept secret amongst the towns and villages along the north coast of Kent. This picturesque village with its canopied shops is a perfect base for city commuting, retail therapy in Canterbury and Westwood Cross or just retirement enjoying the blue flag beaches or our local sea front pub.
Once known as Mayfair-by-the-sea when wealthy Londoners visited for the summer, it still boasts many grand and historic buildings such as our magnificent listed Carlton Cinema and stunning balcony apartments overlooking garden squares.
Westgate-On-Sea is just minutes from the A299 with a journey of approximately 75 minutes to the O2 Arena and Greenwich. Of course if you’d like a stress-free journey, then just take the train from Westgate straight through to London Victoria. Travel in the other direction and just two stops along you’ll be able to enjoy the seaside towns of Margate, Broadstairs and Ramsgate.
There are a number of schools in the Westgate area ranging from nursery through to Secondary education, not forgetting the doctor’s surgery.
Those who enjoy sport will find a magnificent 18-hole golf club, windsurfing along West Bay, endless miles of promenade for serious runners, gentle beach-top walks or just follow the Viking Trail bike rides.
A popular residential area for young families, London commuters, second home purchasers and retired couples.
Lounge - 7.32m x 4.27m (24'92 x 14'67 ) -
Kitchen - 5.79m x 2.44m (19'83 x 8'18 ) -
Bedroom One - 4.27m x 3.35m (14'71 x 11'34 ) -
En-Suite - 1.22m x 2.13m (4'70 x 7'34 ) -
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 3.05m (11'93 x 10'68 ) -
Bedroom Three - 2.44m x 3.35m (8'18 x 11'31 ) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69793409.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27356735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Westgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.