3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Thomas's Street, Portsmouth
- Listed town house in Old Portsmouth
- Three bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room and upstairs family bathroom
- Recently extended by the current owners providing a second reception area
- Garage available via separate negotiation
This listed property in the heart of Old Portsmouth oozes charm and character and would suit someone looking to live in a property steeped in history - for whom a 'run of the mill' property would not suffice. Split over four floors, this three quirky bedroom house has modern perks...
This listed property in the heart of Old Portsmouth oozes charm and character and would suit someone looking to live in a property steeped in history - for whom a 'run of the mill' property would not suffice. Split over four floors, this three quirky bedroom house has modern perks such as a utility room in the basement, a modern fitted kitchen, a ground floor shower room as well as family bathroom and there is also a garage (available by separate negotiation) so you can forget any parking woes! Available with no forward chain, this property is priced to sell and early viewing's and offers are invited.
Lounge 14' 2" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.32m max x 3.15m max )
Textured ceiling, smooth walls, single glazed sash window to front elevation, gas fireplace, radiator, wooden door to front elevation.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' 10" max ( 3.84m x 3.00m max )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, two electric ovens, gas and electric hobs, cooker hood, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Opening to:
Dining Room 8' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.57m x 1.98m )
Smooth ceiling with spotlights, double glazed French doors to garden.
Shower / Wet Room
Shower, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Turning stairs from ground floor to basement and to first floor.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.82m )
Textured ceiling, papered walls, single glazed window to rear elevation, wash hand basin, radiator, carpet. Door to:
WC, wall mounted boiler,
Bedroom 2 12' 9" plus recess x 10' 6" ( 3.89m plus recess x 3.20m )
Textured ceiling, smooth walls, single glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Second Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, papered walls, carpet.
Bedroom 1 13' plus recess x 10' 5" ( 3.96m plus recess x 3.18m )
Textured ceiling, papered walls, single glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Textured ceiling, part tiled walls, single glazed window to rear elevation. bath, double shower cubicle, WC, urinal, wash hand basin, carpet.
Stairs from lounge.
Utility Room 10' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.36m )
Stairs from first floor, smooth plastered ceiling and walls, base units and cupboards, sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, lino flooring, door to:
Office/ Workshop 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, stud walls with plaster boarding, small double glazed window to front elevation, spotlights, inspection hatches for meters and consumer unit.
Wall enclosed garden, raised brick planting boarders.
Garage 15' x 8' 4" ( 4.57m x 2.54m )
Brick built garage in block in Highbury Street, access via dropped kerb. Available by separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.