3 bedroom detached house for saleEgloshayle, Wadebridge, Egloshayle, Cornwall, PL27
- Detached Dormer House in Tucked Away Position
- Lounge, Kitchen Breakfast Room, Dining Room & Sun Room
- Three Bedrooms & Study
- Double Garage, Parking & Manageable Gardens
- Accessible To Wadebridge Town
This delightful detached house enjoys a peaceful position tucked away from it all down a long driveway providing excellent seclusion. The accommodation includes three reception rooms and a good size kitchen breakfast room along with three bedrooms on the first floor. There are delightful rural views to the front from first floor level and manageable gardens comprising mainly of raised shrub beds along the property borders.
Egloshayle village is considered one of the most highly regarded areas of Wadebridge with excellent local community, popular public house/restaurant, church and a nearby shop, just a few hundred yards along Egloshayle Road itself. Wadebridge town is a level walk along Egloshayle Road and through the park, across the river footbridge offering a wide range of day to day amenities and recreational facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69795017.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAD170274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, Wadebridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.