3 bedroom cottage for saleLayer Breton Heath, Layer Breton, Colchester
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS THROUGHOUT
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
- COURTYARD STYLE GARDEN
- OPEN REDBRICK FIREPLACE
- FIELD VIEWS TO FRONT ASPECT
We are delighted to offer this stunning and beautifully presented three bedroom detached cottage located in the village of 'Layer Breton' which adjoins the village of 'Birch' near Colchester. The property has under gone refurbishment throughout including newly fitted bathroom and kitchen. There is a driveway to the front providing off road parking for two cars with views over fields also to the front aspect.
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor.
Lounge/Diner - 7.01m x 3.28m (23 x 10'9) - Two radiators, redbrick chimney breast incorporating open fireplace set on brick hearth, double glazed windows to front and side, under stairs recess.
Kitchen - 3.86m x 2.44m (12'8 x 8) - Ceramic one and a half bowl sink unit with granite drainer and work tops, integrated dishwasher, 'neff' oven, hob, extractor fan and microwave, built in fridge, freezer, washing machine, free standing oil fired boiler concealed within cupboard space, display glass cabinets with lighting with further concealed lighting to top cupboards, part tiled to walls and tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear with door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing - Down lighters to ceiling, exposed beams, airing cupboard, stained glass window to front.
Bedroom One - 3.51m x 3.00m (11'6 x 9'10) - Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe cupboard, down lighters to ceiling, exposed redbrick chimney breast.
Bedroom Two - 2.44m x 2.16m (8 x 7'1) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.44m x 1.68m (8 x 5'6) - Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom - Newly fitted suite comprising of claw foot bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, radiator, stripped floor boards, part tongue and groove paneling to walls, down lighters to ceiling, obscure double glazed window to side.
Outside - To the front there is a driveway leading to the property providing off road parking to two cars. The rear garden is well laid out, courtyard style with astra turf, part block paved, raised sleeper flower beds and enclosed by fencing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27356908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson & Co ltd, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.