2 bedroom terraced house for saleRichmond Road, Colchester
- Modern Terraced House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Two Parking Spaces
We are delighted to offer this two bedroom home situated in this popular recently built development on the south side of Colchester near to Abbey Fields. The property benefits from spacious lounge/diner, ground floor cloakroom, rear garden and two parking spaces. Early viewing is strongly advised.
This modern and well presented property is situated on the south side of Colchester offering good access to Abbey Fields. Ground floor accommodation comprises modern cloakroom and kitchen and living room with French doors opening onto the garden. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and off street parking for two cars.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to Cloakroom & Living Room, open access to Kitchen.
Obscure double glazed window to front, white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., radiator.
Double glazed window to front, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge/freezer (the vendors may take), plumbing for washing machine, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, cupboard housing boiler.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.68m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, storage cupboard, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.43m max x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Modern white three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over and screen, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area, pathway to rear and shed, all enclosed by panel fencing. Gate at rear giving access to shared parking area.
The property benefits from two parking spaces.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn right into Napier Road, continue onto Circular Road North, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Circular Road West, turn right onto Richmond Road, turn left to stay on Richmond Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69795914.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS114000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.