2 bedroom apartment for saleAshdown Grove, Walsall
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Entrance Hallway with Storage
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking
- Easy Access to Walsall and the M6 Motorway
- NO CHAIN
GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT benefiting from a NEWLY FITTED GAS BOILER (JAN 19), DOUBLE GLAZING & ALLOCATED PARKING located close to Walsall town centre and within easy reach of the M6 MOTORWAY at J10. Can be offered with a long term sitting tenant or as vacant possession.
Goodchilds Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this very well presented ground floor modern apartment set in a popular development just outside of Walsall town centre within easy reach of the M6 motorway, Reedswood Retail Park and Sainsburys, Walsall train station with direct service to Birmingham New Street and all facilities within the town centre. Ideal as a buy-to-let investment or first purchase this gas centrally heated property can be offered with a sitting tenant currently paying £450pcm or as vacant possession. Internally the apartment layout comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge with open plan kitchen area, main bedroom with an en-suite shower room, second bedroom and a bathroom. To the outside is an allocated parking space and communal parking areas. Offered with the advantage of having NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Tenure - We have been informed by the current owner that the property is leasehold with approximately 87 years remaining.
The service charge is £922 per annum and the ground rent is £150 per annum.
This is subject to solicitors confirmation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69798838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28512675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodchilds, Walsall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.