3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlands Drive, Normanby
- Superb Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Within a Desirable Area of Normanby
- Superb Throughout
- Demands Internal Inspection
- Outstanding Garden Room
- 21ft plus Impressive Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Accommodation Over Three Levels
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Offering extremely well appointed and deceptively spacious accommodation over three levels, with many superb and recent improvements such as the extensive concrete imprint drive and frontage, replaced guttering and fascia’s, replaced UPVC double glazed windows and doors, superb rear garden room and a stunning 21ft plus through kitchen diner. This property simply demands internal inspection to be fully appreciated. Internally the accommodation comprises porch, inner hall, cloakroom/WC, generous lounge, full width rear kitchen diner, superb garden room, three generous bedrooms to the first floor and a refurbished family bathroom with four piece suite and feature recess TV. The second floor boasts a loft room/bedroom four with walk-in robe.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69801095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST150365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.