4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech Grove, Reigate Road, Epsom
- Brand New Property
- Traditionally Built & Expertly Finished
- Contemporary Appliances & Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- Cleverly Designed Over Three Levels
- Master Suite/Guest Suite/ Two Further Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Diner plus Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Drawing Room and Family Room
- Rear Garden with Terrace
- Private Parking
* Last One Remaining on a new development of just three highly specified family homes
* Spacious 4 bedroom property with private parking, terrace and rear garden
* Cleverly designed over 3-levels with a mix of traditional and open-plan layouts
* Renowned specification, quality and attention to detail from an award winning property developer
Positioned back from the Reigate Road, this private, tree & hedge-lined setting provides ample parking. Traditionally built and architecturally striking this 4 bedroom property has been expertly finished, boasting contemporary appliances, fixtures and fittings throughout.
The interior layout is cleverly designed over 3-levels with a mix of traditional and open-plan design. At the heart of the home, the kitchen seemlessly combines with a dining area and family room to create one impressive living space. A roof lantern and wall-to-wall glazed folding doors ensure natural light floods in and, with doors pushed back, the lines between interior space, terrace and rear garden merge together.
The property is located no less than 3 miles from the centre of Epsom town, which includes The Ashley Centre shopping mall and railway station. For the commuter, the latter provides a regular fast service to London Victoria and Waterloo in less than 45 minutes. Plus has the added benefit of being situated within a short walk of Ewell East and Ewell West mainline stations. The location is also well served by road with easy access to the A3 within 4 miles and junction 9 of the M25, less than 7 miles away. Epsom Downs Racecourse is close by as well as a number of golf courses. Just a short drive away is the breathtaking countryside of the Surrey Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Please contact Michael Everett on for further details
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9393318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Everett & Co, Epsom - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.