5 bedroom terraced house for saleFramfield Road, Hanwell, London, W7 1NG
- Extended Victorian Terrace
- Luxurious Family Bath & Shower Room
- 5 Bedrooms (En-Suite to Master)
- Large Garden Room
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Minutes from Station, Shops, Schools etc
- Stylish Integrated Kitchen
- No Onward Chain!
Tuffin & Wren are privileged to offer this beautifully presented, extended period terrace, situated in this popular and convenient residential location. The property boasts bright and spacious living accommodation that features; a generous master bedroom (with balcony & en-suite shower room), 4 further bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms and a stylish integrated kitchen. Other benefits include the luxurious family bath & shower room and its generous rear garden with large garden room.
The property is situated conveniently close to Greenford Avenue's many amenities with Hanwell Mainline railway station a short walk away, providing speedy access into London (Paddington) and Heathrow (as well as the forthcoming Crossrail). Hanwell busy Broadway with its local shops and amenities is also close at hand, offering regular bus services to Boston Manor tube station for the Piccadilly Line.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 385679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.