2 bedroom apartment for saleBrunswick Hill, Reading, RG1
- Recently Re-decorated and Re-carpeted
- No Onward Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Available Immediately on an Unfurnished Basis
- Period Conversion Apartment
- Short walk of Reading West Station (0.2 Miles)
- EPC Rating C.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This recently re-decorated and re-carpeted apartment is set within a period building on the western edge of Reading town centre. Beautifully presented throughout and featuring an open plan living area with modern kitchen fitted with a range of appliances including a dishwasher. Two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Chain free. EPC Rating C.
Fast non-stop services to London Paddington, access to Jct. 11 & 12 of the M4 and within 30 miles of London Heathrow, central Reading is a desirable area for commuters and families alike. The town is made up of old and new, the Town Hall, Abbey Ruins and Forbury Gardens are complimented by the newly developed Train Station and Oracle Shopping Centre offering numerous bars, restaurants and the latest shops. Reading is set between the River Thames and River Kennet which meanders through the centre. There is no shortage of leisure facilities with various gyms, clubs and societies not to mention its own football and rugby teams. Reading boasts its renowned university along with college and highly sought after primary and secondary schools.
Entrance hall, open plan living area, modern fitted kitchen with built in 4 ring hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Master bedroom, a further double bedroom and a modern bathroom with shower over bath.
Communal garden. Parking on a nearby street, parking permits can be applied for but are not guaranteed.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Reading Borough Council Tax Band B.
Mains gas, electric and water.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 167031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.