2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Walk, Crayford
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR ROAD
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- MUCH IMPROVED THROUGHOUT
- PRETTY SOUTHERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO POPULAR SCHOOLS
- EPC F
- CRAYFORD ZONE 6 STATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
- EPC RATING CURRENTLY F BUT DUE TO IMPROVEMENTS THIS IS LIKELY TO INCREASE IF A REVISED EPC WAS OBTAINED
Immaculately presented throughout is this beautiful two bedroom semi detached house. The current owners have made many improvements over the years making this a property to be proud of. Offering good size accommodation and neutral decor throughout, the ground floor comprises good size lounge with a separate dining area, and modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, and spacious family bathroom. The rear garden is a delight, offering a south facing aspect and a raised decking area for entertaining and relaxing. Off street parking is also available to the side of the property via a shared drive.
Crayford train station and town centre are also close by, with a good selection of shops and places to eat. There are also a good variety of well regarded local primary and secondary schools. This property really does have to be viewed to be fully appreciated, so if you are looking for your first home or the next step on the property ladder, please call the office to arrange your appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69812303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8286464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.