5 bedroom terraced house for saleWorlds End Lane, Enfield
- Unique 5 bedroom house in Enfield
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 fully fitted separate kitchens
- 2 lovely spacious separate lounges
- 2 separate dining areas
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms with W/C
- Transport links nearby
This UNIQUE five bedroom end of terraced house is located in a quiet area of Enfield. The property is currently being used as one house but has the potential to be divided into 2 separate units. Property has two separate fully fitted kitchens, two lovely dining area, two great size living space, five double bedrooms and two fully tiled bathrooms.
This lovely house is located within a quiet residential street with only 12 minutes walking distance from Grange Park rail station. Grange Park primary school and Highlands School (secondary) is within walking distance from the property. Many local amenities nearby such as Enfield Golf Club and Oakwood Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Crown Lettings & Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.