Cottage for saleWalsall Road, Sprinhill, Lichfield
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Cottage
- Standing in Approx 1.75 Acres
- Derelict Project
- Rural Setting
- Great Potential
- Timber Store & Brick Store
Superb opportunity to purchase a derelict cottage in a rural location with land extending to approximately 1.75 Acres. The property itself comprises of two storeys with timber store and brick store. The property had planning permission in 2011 which has now lapsed but was for demolition of the current structure and construction of a new two storey dwelling. See Lichfield planning application number 10/01506/FUL for plans.
Timber Store - 6.96m x 3.99m (22'10 x 13'1) -
Brick Built Store - 4.90m x 3.48m (16'1 x 11'5) -
Land - The cottage has far reaching south views over open farmland, the gardens have been uncultivated and untended for many years and will require extensive re-landscaping, the remainder of the land has at some stage been cultivated but is no longer used. There will be a right of way to allow access to property from the Walsall Road via a track which lends itself to be a beautiful sweeping driveway.
Services - We are told by the current owner that water and electric has been previously supplied to the property, although purchasers are advised to make their own enquires of the local service providers.
Conditions Of Purchase - Please note that the boundaries of the property being sold are as edged red on the annexed plan 1. The edged green area is being retained by the seller.
1. The sale documents will impose a fresh overage provision on the land for 25 years at 30% of the enhanced value for any planning permission obtained for development other than use as a single dwelling house with ancillary garden land.
2. There is currently an existing overage on the land which runs for 25 years from September 2004 and is again 30% of the uplift in value for the grant of any planning permission for change of use to something other than a single residential dwelling with present outbuildings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27358070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jayman, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.