4 bedroom detached villa for saleLevenbank Gardens, Jamestown
- 4 bedroom detached villa and single garage
- Rec hall, sitting room, separate dining rm, kitchen & cloakroom
- Family bathroom, 4 bedrooms, all with inbuilt wardrobes, master en suite shower
- Double glazed selaed units
- Gas-fired central heating. Security alarm
- Multi vehicle driveway leads to single garage with power and light
- Corner garden enclosed at rear
- Convenient for schools and local amenities
**SOLD @ CLOSING DATE**4 bedroom detached villa within the Levenbank Gardens development. Enjoying a corner site with enclosed private gardens to rear. Multi vehicle driveway leads to single garage.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of rec hall, cloakroom/ wc, kitchen, carpeted sitting room with bay window projection, French doors through separate dining room and access to rear garden via double patio doors . On the upper level, family bathroom , 4 bedrooms, each with in built wardrobe facilities, and master having en suite shower.
The property also benefits from sealed unit double glazing, UPVC entrance and rear doors, security alarm system, gas-fired central heating with combination boiler.
Kitchen: Wall and base units, extensive work surface area , tiled walls and integrated fridge, freezer, 4 ring hob, double oven and grill with sufficient space for free standing appliances. Convenient hatch through to dining.
Bathrooms: tiled cloakroom on ground floor fitted with vanity wash hand basin and low flush wc. Family bathroom, fully tiled and fitted with 3 piece suite of panelled bath, vanity basin and wc. Power shower with side screen. En suite shower room, tiled and fitted with wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Driveway, Garage and Garden Front garden mainly to lawn with mature shrubs and trees. The rear garden has paved patio and extensive lawned area, fully enclosed and private. Multi vehicle driveway at front and side leading to single garage with up and over door, power and light.Surrounding AreaSituated within Jamestown and moments from Loch Lomond. Ideal location for families to enjoy the nearby leisure facilities and outdoor activities which Balloch, Loch Lomond and the adjacent River Leven have to offer. Childrens’ nurseries and primary schools are only a short level walk away. Secondary schooling available in Alexandria and Dumbarton. Local shops, inns, restaurants, and supermarket nearby. Lomond Shores retail and tourist attraction is approximately one mile. Public transport links are plentiful. Bus terminus at Balloch is a 10 minute walk, while railway links to Glasgow are offered via regular service from Balloch station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8288954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.