5 bedroom private halls for saleDiamond Avenue, Plymouth
- Income producing investment opportunity
- Substantial two storey mid terrace
- Five rooms let to students
- One single room vacant
- Let until July 2018
- Current rental income of £24,255 per annum
- Current rental yield of 10.8% based on the guide price
- Fully refurbished 2008
- Excellent student rental location
The property is a double bay fronted mid terrace of traditional brick construction, with a pitched and tiled roof.
The property briefly comprises a hallway, lounge, kitchen, five double bedrooms, one single bedroom, shower room and bathroom.
The owners inform us the property is of a high standard being fully refurbished in 2008 and is very popular with students, many of whom stay on as a group for two years. Fixtures and fittings are included with the sale, and there is a fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
In the dining room there is a two leather sofas, flat screen tv, solid oak table and six leather / solid wood chairs.
The bedrooms have Devonshire Pine double wardrobes and chests of drawers, double metal framed beds and solid built in beech desks with pneumatic chairs. The rooms have been furnished with desk lamps, stylish window dressings with either curtains or blinds.
Description Continued - Throughout the house there is a mixture of flooring. The stairs have a wool carpet, stylish rugs in each bedroom and ELKA rustic dark oak solid wood flooring in the living room/kitchen.
Accommodation: - 1,584 ft 2 (taken from the EPC)
Tenure - Freehold
Services: - We believe the building to be connect to mains, electricity, water and drainage, however, we recommend that interested parties make their own enquiries.
Buyers Premium - 2% (min. £2,500) plus VAT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69820112.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27358534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.