2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKynon Gardens, Bognor Regis
- End-of-Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Large Lounge
- South Facing Garden
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this two bed end-of-terrace house located in quiet & desirable location.
The property consists of a living room, kitchen, a CONSERVATORY, two beds & a bathroom. The property also benefits from having a south facing garden, off road parking & new boiler.
Fox & Sons are happy to present this spacious TWO BEDROOM end of terrace house. Situated in the popular and quiet area of MIDDLETON ON SEA. Close to local schools and shops this would be a great starter home or an investment. Over the downstairs area this property benefits from a good size lounge, large CONSERVATORY and kitchen. The SOUTH FACING rear garden has plenty of space for a family, there is even potential to build a garage if you needed extra storage space. Another benefit is an ALLOCATED PARKING space to the side of the property.
Upstairs you have the family bathroom and two double bedrooms, The second bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes for extra storage space. This property really isn't one to miss out on, So please call or email us today to arrange an appointment.
Stairs leading to first floor, new electric fuse box.
Kitchen 11' x 6' 1" ( 3.35m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, fitted oven, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, serving hatch, double glazed window to front and side.
Living Room/diner 13' 9" x 12' ( 4.19m x 3.66m )
Carpeted, double glazed sliding doors to conservatory, TV point, electric fire, radiator and serving hatch to kitchen.
Fully double glazed conservatory with double doors leading to lounge and garden with electric sockets
Bedroom 1 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 8' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, carpets
Bath, sink, WC, partly tiled and double glazed frosted window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69821315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG105057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.