3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLower Wortley Road, Leeds
- Early viewing is recommended
- Excellent location for commuting to Leeds
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- Generous sized front and rear garden
- Offering excellent potential
- Requires updating
- Lounge with bay window
- Dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- End terrace house
A superb opportunity for first time buyers or investors, a well proportioned three bedroom end terrace property offering excellent potential. The property has three bedrooms, a dining kitchen and excellent lounge with bay window. The property also offers a front and rear garden.
Located on Lower Wortley Road the property is well positioned for local amenities, shops, schools and transport links. It would be ideal for anyone commuting to Leeds city centre.
The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway leading through to a generous sized lounge with a gas fire and bay window.
The dining kitchen is a great sized room with a log burner, bay window offering a great view of the garden and under stairs cupboard.
The first floor benefits from three bedrooms, the third bedroom would make a great study/nursery.
Externally the property has a generous sized rear garden and a front garden.
The property does require updating but offers plenty of potential and will allow the new buyer to put their own stamp on the property.
Please note - the gas and electricity are currently turned off and no safety checks have been carried out.
Visit www.yopa.co.uk to arrange a viewing.
EPC band: E (44) (88)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.