2 bedroom apartment for sale142 Dean Road, Cadishead M44 5AJ
- 2 BED 2ND FLOOR APPARTMENT
- NEW LAMINATE FLOORING
- RECENTLY DECORATED
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- FRIDGE FREEZER & WASHER DRYER INCLUDED
- CHAIN FREE / VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR
- CLOSE TO ROAD TRANSPORT LINKS
- 5 MINS WALK TO TRAIN STATION
- ALL FURNITURE PICTURED IS INCLUDED
A modern two bedroomed second floor apartment situated on a popular residential development which would be an ideal property for the first-time buyer, commuting professional or buy to let investor. * Early Viewing essential *
The property has gas central heating and is upvc double glazed throughout.
The layout consists of entrance hall to open plan lounge and dining area. *Please note that all furniture is included with this property. Leather sofas, dining table/chairs coffee tables, curtains etc.
The modern fitted kitchen features an oven, hob, and extractor and plenty of storage. Also included in the sale is the washer/dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle etc.
The apartment has two spacious carpeted double bedrooms with double bed frames. In addition, the master bedroom has two large wardrobes, bedside tables, and full-length mirror.
The family bathroom is part tiled with over bath shower, sink and WC.
Off road parking is provided via an allocated parking bay.
The apartment is situated close to local amenities, public transport road links and is within a five-minute walk to Irlam train station which commutes to Manchester and Liverpool.
Lounge 4.39m (14'5") x 4.22m (13'10")
French doors leading to Juliet balcony, two radiators, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 2.57m (8'5") x 2.36m (7'9")
Modern fitted kitchen units with built in oven and hob and cooker hood, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4.52m (14'10") x 2.87m (9'5")
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3.28m (10'9") x 2.49m (8'2")
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Bathroom 2.29m (7'6") x 1.73m (5'8")
White bathroom suite with wash basin and w.c, shower over bath, part tiled walls, radiator, linoleum flooring.
The cost of the leasehold is £150 per annum with 89 years remaining. Management fee costs £184.50 per quarter.
Also included in the sale are all the appliances this being the washer drier, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, iron and ironing board.
All furniture items and wall pictures.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69823217.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1DEAN142N. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.