5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Wych, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, CM21
- Lot 1 Period home with character in a private setting
- Indoor leisure complex with pool and gym
- Summer room
- Bar/games room
- 4 garages and 3 cart lodges
- Secluded private location
- Lot 2 Additional parkland grounds approx 5.46 acres £250,000
An idyllic country home, surrounded by open farmland and set behind a deep, private driveway
Hardings Farm is conveniently located for access to the market towns of Bishop's Stortford and Sawbridgeworth.
Bishop's Stortford offers multiple shopping and sporting facilities and schooling for all ages. The town of Sawbridgeworth also offers an excellent range of shopping facilities, public houses and restaurants.
There are main line railway stations with commuter services to London's Liverpool Street at Sawbridgeworth, Bishop's Stortford and Harlow Town.
Lot 1 An idyllic country home in a secluded yet convenient position, surrounded by open farmland and set behind a deep, private driveway. Fabulous reception and entertainment space with extensive outbuildings and garaging. Located just moments from local facilities, yet set in immaculate gardens of around 1.28 acres. Lot 2 - additional paddock approx 5.46 acres available at £250,000
Hardings Farm is Grade II Listed, considered to be of architectural and historical merit and is a building of two parts; the oldest section has most attractive timbered rooms but there have been noteworthy extensions including the drawing room at the back of the house and more recently an
oak framed breakfast room. A hallway leads to the leisure complex which includes a guest bedroom suite, an indoor swimming pool, recreation room with an authentic period bar, a glazed seating area for summer dining and a gymnasium. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, two of which are en suite and a shower room. On the second floor, there are two attic rooms.
The property is approached through gates which lead to an extensive private driveway. with beautiful gardens and garaging with planning permission to convert to an self contained annexe. Although in a rural position with no immediate neighbours, Hardings Farm is an exceptionally convenient location for commuters as there are mainline stations at Sawbridgeworth and Harlow and access to the M11 (J7) at Harlow.
Square Footage: 6,200 sq ft
Acreage: 1.85 Acres
From Bishop's Stortford proceed south on the B1184 through Spellbrook and into Sawbridgeworth. At the first set of roundabouts (a double miniroundabout) turn right along West Road. Continue into open countryside and at a T-junction turn right, pass a pair of cottages and after about 200 metres
look for a driveway on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69824489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS100021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Bishops Stortford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.