2 bedroom property for saleSevenoaks Drive, THORNTON CLEVELEYS, FY5 3BZ
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heated / Double Glazed
- Quiet Residential Location
- Detached Garage / Off Street Parking
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a two bedroom semi detached true bungalow requiring some cosmetic updating situated in a quiet residential location close to all local amenities, bus routes and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises of a vestibule, hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed east facing garden to the rear with patio and border areas, lawned garden to the front and a detached garage with driveway to the side. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, and is offered for sale with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street office turn right, at the traffic lights turn left, proceed through three sets of traffic lights, at the fourth roundabout turn right on to Red Bank Road, proceed over the roundabout, at the end of the road turn left on to Ashfield Road, at the end of the road turn right on to Warren Drive, take the first left on to Sevenoaks Drive.
Hallway: Storage cupboard.
Lounge: Approx 13'2 x 11'10 (4.01m x 3.61m) Hardwood double glazed window to front, free standing gas fire on marble slab.
Kitchen: Approx 11'7 x 9'1 (3.53m x 2.77m) Hardwood double glazed window and door to rear, wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral oven and gas hob with extractor over, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, washing machine and fridge freezer, splashback tiles, radiator, integral dishwasher.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'6 x 10'4 (3.81m x 3.15m) Hardwood double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'10 x 8'5 (3.00m x 2.57m) Hardwood double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bathroom: Approx 6'2 x 5'5 (1.88m x 1.65m) Hardwood double glazed opaque window to side, panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls.
Exterior: Enclosed east facing rear garden with patio and border areas, lawned garden to front, detached garage and driveway to side.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69825566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEV104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.