3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSouth Street, Whitstable
A spacious detached chalet bungalow situated in a desirable location within close proximity of Tesco supermarket, a short walk to Whitstable station (0.8 miles), and easily accessible to the bustling town centre and Tankerton seafront.
The smartly presented accommodation has been much improved by the current owners and is arranged on the ground floor to provide an entrance hall, sitting/dining room with doors leading to the garden, a smartly fitted kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes), a sleek modern shower room and a utility cupboard. The first floor is occupied by the master bedroom suite which incorporates an en-suite shower room and two walk-in-wardrobes.
The thoughtfully planted Westerly facing gardens extend to 58 ft (18m) and incorporate a large area of raised decking, which is ideal for outside entertaining. A garage and generous brick paved driveway provide parking for a number of vehicles.
Location - South Street is a desirable location conveniently positioned for access to Whitstable and within close proximity to Tesco supermarket and The Crab & Winkle Way, which forms part of the National Cycle Network Route and follows the path of an old railway line linking Whitstable with Canterbury through Blean Woods, one of the largest areas of ancient broadleaved woodland in the South of England. Whitstable is an increasingly popular and fashionable town by the sea which enjoys a variety of shopping, educational and leisure amenities including sailing, watersports, birdwatching and walking as well as the seafood restaurants for which it has become renowned. Whitstable mainline railway station offers fast and frequent services to London (Victoria ) approximately 80mins and the surrounding area. The high speed Javelin service provides access to London (St Pancras) with a journey time of approximately 73mins. The A299 is also easily accessible offering access to the A2/ M2 linking to the channel ports and subsequent motorway network.
Accommodation - The accommodation and approximate measurements are:
• Entrance Hall -
• Sitting Room - 4.62m x 3.86m (15'2" x 12'8") - at maximum points.
• Dining Room - 3.68m x 3.28m (12'1" x 10'9") -
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 6.65m x 3.25m (21'10" x 10'8") - at maximum points.
• Bedroom 1 - 3.88m x 3.75m (12'9" x 12'4") - at maximum points
• En-Suite Shower Room -
• Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 3.29m (11'10" x 10'10") -
• Bedroom 3 - 3.61m x 2.96m (11'10" x 9'9") -
• Shower Room - 2.97m x 2.84m (9'9 x 9'4) - at maximum points
• Utility Cupboard -
• Garage - 7.75m x 2.64m (25'5 x 8'8) -
• Rear Garden - 17.68m x 11.58m (58'0" x 37'11") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69826295.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27359761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Hodgson, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.