3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWisbech Road, March
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Log Burner
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
*LOG BURNER* - Kitchen/Breakfast Room - Conservatory - Generous Rear Gardens - Off Road Parking *VIEWING RECOMMENDED*
This detached chalet bungalow is situated on the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and local amenities. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, log burner, kitchen/breakfast room, generous rear gardens and off road parking. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Laminate floor. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 19' 4" x 12' 7" plus recess ( 5.89m x 3.84m plus recess )
Window to side. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Laminate floor. Stairs leading off. French doors to conservatory .Log burner. Storage cupboard under the stairs.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' 5" x 12' ( 6.22m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen. Windows to either side. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. 1 1/2 bowl Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Built in microwave. American style fridge/freezer. Two radiators. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler leading to loft access.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.62m )
Brickbase UPVC construction. Windows to rear. Windows to side. Door to side. Tiled floor.
Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Work surfaces. Built in cupboards.
Stairs To First Floor
Bedroom One 17' 3" x 10' 11" ( 5.26m x 3.33m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Range of fitted wardrobes and drawers.
Bedroom Two ( Ground Floor ) 8' 6" plus recess x 11' 5" ( 2.59m plus recess x 3.48m )
Bow window to front. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Three ( Ground Floor ) 11' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.10m )
Bow window to front. Radiator.
Bathroom ( Ground Floor )
Panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Front gardens are block paved with drive to side.
Rear gardens are enclosed. There is a decked area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69829972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.