3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrownlow Avenue, Southampton
Offers in Excess of
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 3 BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO BEDROOM 2
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM, CONSERVATORY
- DRIVEWAY PARKING, GARAGE
Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Woolston, Southampton City Centre ** DETACHED BUNGALOW ** 3 BEDROOMS ** ENTRANCE PORCH ** LOUNGE ** DINING ROOM ** KITCHEN ** UTILITY ROOM ** CONSERVATORY ** ENSUITE TO BEDROOM 2 ** BATHROOM ** DRIVEWAY PARKING ** GARAGE **
** DETACHED BUNGALOW ** 3 BEDROOMS ** ENTRANCE PORCH ** LOUNGE ** DINING ROOM ** KITCHEN ** UTILITY ROOM ** CONSERVATORY ** ENSUITE TO BEDROOM 2 ** BATHROOM ** DRIVEWAY PARKING ** GARAGE ** Situated close to all local amenities within easy walking distance to Bitterne and good bus routes to Woolston, Southampton City Centre and easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstores, Southampton Airport and parkway Railway Station.
Driveway parking leading to garage and main front door entrance.
Double glazed window with feature glass, tiled flooring, lights, main front door entering into:
Understairs storage cupboard, smooth finish to ceiling, picture rails, radiator, 2 double glazed windows to front elevation, stairs to first floor, carpet, doors to:
Lounge 16' 9" max x 11' 6" max ( 5.11m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, wall lights, radiator, feature brick fireplace, tv point, picture rails, smooth finish to ceiling, carpet.
Dining Room 12' 9" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.89m max x 3.45m max )
French doors to conservatory, electric fire place, radiator, smooth finish to ceiling, telephone and tv point, picture rails.
Kitchen 16' 4" max x 7' 9" max ( 4.98m max x 2.36m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with one and a half bowl sink and drainer, work surface over, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, central heating boiler, radiator, space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher/washing machine, laminate flooring. smooth finish to ceiling, tiling to principal areas, door to conservatory.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, picture rails, smooth finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 3/study 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, lino floor, smooth finish to ceiling.
Conservatory 18' 11" max x 8' 4" max ( 5.77m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevation, brick and UPVC construction, radiator, lights, laminate wood flooring, double glazed door to:
Utility Room 9' 11" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.02m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed windows to front, rear and side elevations, brick and UPVC construction, laminate wood flooring, electric heater, door to garden.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 4' 8" ( 2.62m x 1.42m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail, full tiling to walls, smooth finish to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, carpet, smooth finish to ceiling, doors to:
Bedroom 2 16' 8" max x 10' max ( 5.08m max x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, electric radiator, Velux window to rear, smooth finish to ceiling.
Vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled floor, eves storage.
Block paved driveway to the front of the property, lawn and shrub borders, flower feature centre piece.
Full enclosed private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with brick shed, seating area, flower and shrub borders, tress.
Garage 14' 11" max x 7' 1" max ( 4.55m max x 2.16m max )
Up and over doors, power and light, access to rwar garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69840253.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT107755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.