2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDairy Lane, Ivybridge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Driveway Parking for two cars
- No Onward Chain
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Outbuilding with power & lighting
- Close to the centre of Ivybridge
Well presented semi-detached property with conservatory and two double bedrooms.
Enclosed rear garden, outbuilding & driveway parking for two vehicles.
Perfect first time buy or investment.
The pretty town of Ivybridge nestling in Dartmoor National Park is much sought after for the quality of life it offers. It has excellent schools, easy access to the A38 and the cities of Plymouth and Exeter. There are many leisure activities to be enjoyed such as moorland & river walks, various sports, cinema and theater. Local pubs and Hotels provide good food and Ale with an opportunity to socialise.
Double glazed door to the front leading into entrance hall. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor. Door into:
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 7" under stairs ( 4.65m x 3.84m under stairs )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Telephone and TV points. Carpet.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' 3" plus door recess ( 3.84m x 2.82m plus door recess )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units. Stainless steel sink/ drainer. Space for a fridge/ freezer and washing machine. Cooker with cooker hood over. Two double glazed windows to the rear. Part tiled walls and a vinyl floor. Door into:
Conservatory 10' 5" x 10' 2" max ( 3.17m x 3.10m max )
uPVC double glazed construction with windows to the rear and side. Radiator. Lights. Double glazed French door leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 7" into wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 3.84m into wardrobe x 2.97m )
Double bedroom. Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.54m )
Double bedroom. Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Carpet.
Low level wc. Bath with shower. Wash hand basin with vanity unit under. Heated towel rail.
Low maintenance garden to the front laid to gravel. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden which is enclosed with a wall and fence boundary. Gate to the front drive. Raised beds. Shed.
Driveway parking for two vehicles.
Outbuilding 10' 8" x 5' 4" max ( 3.25m x 1.63m max )
Power. Double glazed door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69841211.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVY303504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Ivybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.