2 bedroom apartment for saleBarnwood Close, Reading, RG30
- Spacious Two Double Bedroom Flat
- Recently had refurbishment work
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- 23 Foot Lounge/Dining Room
- Bathroom with Shower
- LED Lighting & Brushed Metal Fittings
- Garage in Block
- EPC Rating F
A very spacious second floor two bedroom apartment that has undergone recent improvement and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Set to the west of Reading Town Centre the property is boasting exceptional space that includes an entrance hall, lounge/dining Room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances that include electric oven & hob along with extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The property further benefits from a modern bathroom suite with fully tiled walls, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, brushed metal sockets and LED light fittings along with a garage in a nearby block. Viewing Highly Recommended. EPC Rating F
ACCOMMODATON COMPRISES (All measurements are approximate and to the maximum)
APPROACH Via a communal front door with stairs to the second floor landing and privet door the apartment.
FRONT DOOR TO ENTRANCE HALL With doors to all rooms, insert ceiling LED spot lights, power points, entry phone, storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM (23’9” x 10’10”) With front, side and rear aspect double glazed windows, two wall mounted electric heaters along with TV, telephone and power points.
KITCHEN (13’6” x 7’) With rear aspect double glazed window,1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of base and eyelevel units with LED under lights, rolled edge work surface, insert electric hob and oven with extractor hood over along with integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, further appliance space, storage cupboard, part tiled walls and power points.
BEDROOM 1 (10’9” x 10’6”) With front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted electric heater, TV & power points along with double built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelf.
BEDROOM 2 (10’9” x 8’6”) With front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted electric heater, TV & power points along with built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelf.
BATHROOM With rear aspect double glazed window, P-shaped bath with central mixer taps and wall mounted electric shower over, low level W.C., wash hand basin with cupboards under, wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan and fully tiled walls.
GARAGE In a nearby block with up and over door.
OUTSIDE There are communal gardens and grounds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69842711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bawoord. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Rosi Management, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.