4 bedroom penthouse for saleEnsign House, Battersea Reach
- Approx 2,200ft² Sub-Penthouse Apartment
- Grand Terrace / Direct River Views
- Master Bedroom Suite / Dressing Area
- Three Further Bedrooms / Sleek Bathrooms
- Open-Plan Reception / High Spec Kitchen
- Two Rights To Park in Underground Car Park
- Prestigious Riverside Development
- Nearby Rail / Bus / Thames Clipper
- Gym, Concierge, Tesco, Café, Restaurant, Bar, Health Centre
- For Investment or Owner Occupation
Presenting awe-inspiring river vistas from a grand terrace, this interior designed sub-penthouse sits on the twelfth floor and spans approximately 2,200ft². Exquisite accommodation comprises a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom / dressing area, three further double bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms (another en suite), expansive open-plan reception with dining area & high specification kitchen. Two additional city-facing balconies display further views across the River Thames & London skyline, while there are two rights to park in the secure underground car park. Finished to discerning standards, the impeccable interior features integrated Siemens appliances, stone worktops, feature walls, built-in wardrobes, wood floors & under-floor heating.
Battersea Reach is a sought-after riverside development from St George, positioned just moments from the transport links of Wandsworth Town Station & Clapham Junction. Residents benefit from 24-hour concierge & an exclusive gym, as well as on-site amenities like Tesco Express, Young's Bar & Restaurant, Cake Boy Patisserie Café, fitness studios, healthcare clinic & beauty salon.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69846782.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783005139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Riverside - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.