3 bedroom detached house for salePeverell
Withdrawn from Market
- A newly refurbished detached home. Contemporarily designed and comfortably appointed
- New gas central heating & new uPVC double glazing
- Carefully remodelled & thoughtfully planned
- Reception hall. Good size lounge
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room
- 3 bedrooms. Well appointed bathroom
- An impressive home finished to a high standard
- Excellent residential area of Peverell
- Good variety of local services, amenities, shops etc. Popular schools nearby
- Convenient position with close by access to major routes and into the city
THE PROPERTY A detached house which is understood to have been built in the 1960's which has benefitted from a comprehensive programme of upgrading, improvement and refurbishment works to provide a contemporarily designed and comfortably appointed home. Carefully remodelled and thoughtfully planned with a host of extra touches.
Major works undertaken have included the installation of new uPVC double glazing with openings such as French doors to the back garden, new gas central heating, new electrics together with consumer unit, new re-decoration and flooring and new fittings throughout including the spacious remodelled kitchen/dining room and the well-appointed family bathroom.
The property stands on a rectangular shaped plot with off street parking on a wide private drive and within the garage, garden to the front, landscaped rear garden including new decked seating terrace.
LOCATION Set in this popular residential area of Peverell which provides for a good variety of local services and amenities. The position convenient for access into the city and close by connection to major routes in other directions.
STORM PORCH Light point and double glazed door into:
HALL 11' 5" x 6' 0" (3.48m x 1.83m) Light and airy with staircase having carpeted treads rising and turning to the first floor. Useful under stairs cupboard with consumer unit.
LOUNGE 14' 1" x 10' 11" max. (4.29m x 3.33m max.) Box bay window to the front elevation with fitted blinds.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 18' 7" x 12' 2" (5.66m x 3.71m) Light and airy with window and French doors overlooking and opening out to the rear. Newly fitted with an excellent range of quality integrated appliances including four ring variable size electric hob with dual oven/grill under, extractor hood over incorporating lighting, upright fridge and freezer and integrated dishwasher. Cupboard and drawer storage set in wall and base units. Work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. 6 downlighters. Wide breakfast bar. Radiator with decorative grill. Useful deep storage cupboard.
LANDING Window to the side with long views towards Cornwall. Access hatch to loft. Built-in cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 14' 1" x 10' 11" (4.29m x 3.33m) Bay window to the front with some long views.
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 11' 1" (3.63m x 3.38m) Picture window overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM 3 7' 11" x 7' 5" (2.41m x 2.26m) Window to the front.
BATHROOM Obscure glazed window to the rear. Quality white modern suite with close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and 'P' shaped panelled bath with mixer tap and separate thermostatic wall mounted shower with hand held mixer and overhead douche spray, glazed shower screen. Tiled walls and chrome ladder radiator. Three downlighters.
EXTERNALLY An 11' wide entrance opens into an 18'6" long herringbone pattern brick paved drive which provides off street parking and gives access to the garage set to the side. A lawned front garden with a number of ornamental bushes and shrubs. Side access via a gate to the enclosed rear. At the back a landscaped garden with level area next to the property, landscaped gardens with wide decked seating terrace and a paved patio area behind the garage.
GARAGE 15' 5" x 8' 1" (4.7m x 2.46m) New gas fired boiler servicing the central heating and hot water.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69846833.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100288004235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Cummings & Co, Mannamead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.