3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlossom Way, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Two reception rooms & separate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Two conservatories
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Off road parking & garage
- Requiring modernisation, with potential to extend (STPP)
- Highly desirable location
- EPC Rating D
- 1630 Sq. Ft. (151.4 Sq. M)
A spacious three bedroom semi detached property, situated in this highly sought after location in North Hillingdon, ideal for family living. Requiring some updating, this property offers great potential to extend (STPP).
The ground floor comprises two separate reception rooms, two conservatories, a dining room and a fitted kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside, there is a driveway providing off road parking and access to the garage. The private rear garden has a large lawn and a patio area with storage sheds.
Blossom Way is situated between Sweetcroft Lane and Honey Hill, within easy reach of local shops, schools, Court Park and the London Underground Station. For the commuter the A40/M40 is also close by, as well as Brunel University, Heathrow Airport and Hillingdon Hospital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69848780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.