3 bedroom terraced house for saleJepson Drive, The Residence, Dartford
- Exclusive "The Cedars" Development
- Grade II Listed HIstorical Building
- Two Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom
- En-Suite Shower To Master Bedroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Off Street Parking for Two Vehicles
- Stone Train Station Near By
- Bluewater and M25/A2 Near By
- Excellent Schools Near By
IMPRESSIVE and simply stunning 1866 Grade 2 listed, three bedroom mid-terrace leasehold house. The abode was once part of a historic hospital building and is now part of the highly sought after and exclusive gated development, called "The Cedars". The property oozes character inside and out, with a modern and stylish cosmetic finish internally. Whilst the outside keeps to the original features when first built.
The property benefits from having off street parking for two vehicles and is laid out over two floors. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, that leads onto a cloakroom and then a sizable lounge dining room, with a separate kitchen which includes built in appliances. Whilst the second floor has a master bedroom that boasts an en-suite shower room. Then there are two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally to the rear is the well maintained and secluded south facing.
Stone train station is 0.9 miles away along with The Gateway Academy, Stone Saint Marys, Fleetdown and The Brent Primary Schools all between 0.1 to 0.7 miles away. The Leigh Academy Secondary School is only 0.8 miles away.
Call Anthony Martin estate agents to view. EPC rating C
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Cloakroom - 1.83m x 1.22m (6'73 x 4'30) -
Kitchen - 3.35m x 3.35m (11'48 x 11'52) -
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.79m x 4.57m (19'35 x 15'26) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.35m x 3.35m (11'38 x 11'29) -
En-Suite - 1.22m x 2.13m (4'45 x 7'12) -
Bedroom 2 - 2.74m x 3.05m (9'37 x 10'22) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.35m x 1.83m (11'12 x 6'75) -
Family Bathroom - 2.13m x 1.52m (7'56 x 5'50) -
Rear Garden - 7.92m x 6.40m (26'52 x 21'75) -
Driveway For Two Cars -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69849032.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27361162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.