1 bedroom flat for saleMalta Street, London, EC1V
- Large Private Balcony
- Heating included in the bills
- Double Glazed
- Offered Chain Free
- Easy Access: Old Street, Farringdon, Barbican
- £1500 Service Charge (includes Hot Water and Heating)
- Parking Available
- 96 Year Lease - Freeholder Islington Council
- Rental Potential £390 p.w
The flat is situated on the first floor of a small development and benefits from plenty of natural light through large double-glazed windows and French doors.
Further to this, the property is spacious and features well-proportioned rooms throughout consisting of a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and separate kitchen area as well as a large private balcony, overlooking communal gardens. Below.
The surroundings are perfect for a City worker who wishes to live centrally with easy access of the City and West End, whilst enjoying quiet surroundings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69849035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 175772S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.