3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth View, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
Offers in Region of
- Semi Detached House
- 1930's Design
- Three Bedrooms
- Large 28ft Lounge Diner
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Edge Of High Street Setting
- Delightful Front & Rear Gardens
- Ample Parking & Garage
- Easy Access To Local Schools
Offered with no onward chain this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a rarely available 1930's style three bedroom semi detached house. Prominently situated in this prestigious location on the periphery of Yarm High Street, only a short stroll away from the wide array of bars, shops and restaurants and close to excellent and highly regarded primary and secondary schooling. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the overall feel of this light and airy property with living accommodation briefly comprising; reception hall, large 28 ft open plan lounge diner with door to rear garden and kitchen breakfast room. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. Externally a driveway sweeps down alongside the property to the detached rear garage. At the rear are patio gardens ideal for sitting and enjoying outside entertaining with a useful outhouse. This is an opportunity to buy a delightful character home situated in a desirable and prime location close to local schooling and Yarm high street and we highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69849653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.