4 bedroom detached house for saleKiln Road, Fareham
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Highly Requested Location
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Large Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Three Reception Rooms
- En-Suite & Dressing Room to Master Bedroom
- Attractive Decor Throughout * Double Glazed windows and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Uplands Primary School & Cams Hill Secondary School Catchment
- Near to Amenities and Transport Links
- EPC - D (67)
*** PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS ***
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to present for sale this substantial four bedroom detached family home situated in the sought after location of Fareham. The property comprises on the ground floor; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, separate breakfast room, dining/family room, utility and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms with an en-suite and dressing room to the master bedroom and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a large and private frontage, providing ample off road parking for a number of vehicles and a large garage. To the rear, the expansive garden features a patio, mature shrubs, trees and lawn.
The property is situated within catchment to Uplands Primary School and Cams Hill Secondary School. Fareham town centre is a short walk away providing a wealth of local amenities as well as Fareham train station and easy access to the M27 and A27. Please contact the office for further details.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69850175.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8081286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.