1 bedroom flat for saleBrabourn Gardens, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market
- Potential investment returning £100 per week?
- Ideal for a first time buyer due to low running costs and modern interior?
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Perfect Starter Property Or Downsize
- Green Belt To The Front
LIKELY TO ACHIEVE £100 PER WEEK, THIS 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WILL OFFER A SUPERB YIELD TO ANY BUDDING LANDLORDS OR WILL ALLOW A FIRST TIME BUYER A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET THEIR FIRST FOOT ON THE PROPERTY LADDER / A RECENTLY CONVERTED 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT WITH MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT INCLUDING A WHITE BATHROOM SUITE AND A HIGH QUALITY FITTED KITCHEN / UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING FROM A RECENTLY INSTALLED GAS COMBI BOILER / VIEWS TO THE FRONT OVER OPEN PARK-LAND
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69852251.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8305857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.